|source: Shoot Factory via mnmize|
- Bare walls. Feasible. Reduce or remove wall "accessories" like picture frames and mirrors.
- No storage units--there are no things to store. Unfeasible as we have toys, jackets, a dog leash, bags (grocery and 1 purse).
- Bare windows. Maybe. "Frost" french windows and remove white curtains? Nah, curtains are enough.
- White... Unfeasible because sofa is blue velvet, carpet has colorful stripes and floor is wood-toned. Would need to replace major furniture which is wasteful.
- Furniture... Unfeasible because backless seating/bed looks uncomfortable. For looks, not living.
- Ceiling rose and chandelier, love it! But not worth buying and breaking the compact.
- Cushions, throw pillows and blankets. Maybe one. We've had throw pillows before. They ended up on the floor. Who had to pick them up? Mama, not the pups.
In all, I love this bare and pretty room! It's peaceful and meditative. The room lost most of its crap.