Deny, Negate, Obliterate, Remove, Reject
Rid of thee. Then Recess! Space. Rest in Peace.--with the understanding that landfilling is the last resort! So creative removal--eBay, craigslist, trade, donate, etc.--first! I know, No duh. And if you bring crap in, what's the point of "decluttering?"
I encourage You to immediately write a list like this. Now! I'm so rich--that's what I'm realizing. First World problems. My privilege is already it; I have no need for further upward mobility. I gots too much. I voluntarily choose to sacrifice to the Clutter Gods: material objects, pathetic social relations, subscription substitutions. No obstacles. No-thing to block inner-ness.
T&T landline foolishness (why am I paying $30/mo x years for telemarketers to harass me?) Hulu Facebook.But I think I didn't push the PERMANENT button. I need to do that! I need real people in my life--not substitutes. Verizon Personal Cell Phone (Replace $50 monthly fee with "pay as you go" phone)Replaced with CREDO. If you are inspired to change your plan to CREDO based on this ridiculous blog--contact me! I will give you my REAL name--not the ridiculous Lucent Surface! Help a gal out! CREDO cuts you a check for $50 (WTF) for every referral. Too cool for school.
- Old eyeglasses with expired prescriptions. Sell ugly Prada pair. Sell Beautiful Overpriced Vintage White-with-A-Million Rhinestones Pair that are uncomfortable (boo hoo). Sell unbecoming taupe Swank pair.
- Makeup. WTF to do with this shite! I know I'm already beautiful. That's why I don't wear this shite anyway... But I sure seem to have a lot... a story in itself...
Needak Rebounder. --Done thanks to Craigslist. My first sell, woohoo. My ad was super-paranoid, lol. Whatever.
- Black Hon filing cabinet. Sell on Craigslist for $35. $25??
- 1 Tall Billy bookcase. Put this one out on the street. Someone will take it--they always do in my hood!
- DVDs--including precious authentic expensive South Korean film DVDs... Even.... Maya Deren! Un Chien Andalou! Hiroshima Mon Amour! But not Wonder Woman. And not Candy Candy.!!.
Candy Candy: seminal Anime; the foundation of Rom-com and Melodramatic post-modern Korean Drama!
- Crepe paper. Use it up or give it away. Start with: Blue, Pink.
- Sewing related crap! I have fusing paper or something NRFB (never removed from bag). My fantasy self (miss minimalist did a great post on this) really loves to sew. My real self, not so much!
- Felt. Green felt. Pink felt. All colors felt.
- Japanese felt craft books. I have too many. You see the need for this blog. You don't know the half of it!!! Sell five felt craft books on ebay.
- Markers. Reduce by 15?
- Journals. Reduce by 3?
- Keurig coffee maker. Craigslist this.
- SCMS journals. too many piled up. EBAY lot.
- Curtains?? Allergy magnet. Replace with blinds... Craigslist?
- Shoes: Fluevogs flats; JF gold heels; ecco red heels; patagonia clogs; JF chunky heels; naturalizer kitten heels.
- Clothes: agnes b dress too small; grey short sleeved trench; fancy itchy wool sweater...
- broken ibook G4 with disks (craigslist or ebay, $50)