- an imaginary refuge for human bodies to connect on the topic of living simply, sustainably, and minimally, despite the distractions of crapitalist modernity.
- a diary of one modern person's experiential experiments into minimalism.
- the center line of living well in modernity is to live as a minimalist.
- a person who favors a reductive and curatorial approach to objects, who advocates non-commodified space and who prioritizes time and relationships over shopping for mass-produced new objects that offer false promises.
- a person who chooses to reduce and refuse crap and crapitalism.
- This "blogger" live in Los Angeles.
- is of Asian descent. I'm f-ing Korean/American.
- grew up criss-crossing the pacific a few times.
- is a post-colonial subject of U.S. imperial globalization (i.e., S Korean with US citizenship; I am here because the U.S. was there, splitting my ancestral nation in two, aka General Order #1 after WW2 to liberate Korea from Japan, but also cause a horrifying division and continuous civil war).
- believes neoliberal capitalism colonizes average people by "spatializing" its relations of reproduction through home clutter.
- is bisexed and bisexual.
- is married with two kids. LUM: lesbian until marriage.??
- has a PhD from Berkeley (Cal is also 'her' undergrad alma mater). Maybe I shouldn't say this. I don't know...
- is loving, lovable, beloved and in love.
- is beautiful and believes in the superiority of innate, singular, non-replicable personal aura.
- "has" a super easy to clean house, yay!!!