- an imaginary refuge for human bodies to connect on the topic of living simply, sustainably, and minimally, despite the distractions of crapitalist modernity.
- a diary of one modern person's experiential experiments into minimalism.
- the center line of living well in modernity is to live as a minimalist.
- a person who favors a reductive and curatorial approach to objects, who advocates non-commodified space and who prioritizes time and relationships over shopping for new things that have been advertised and mass-produced.
- a person who chooses to reduce and refuse crap and crapitalism.
Posted by lucent Surf